Our goal is to have a successful estate sale that benefits both the Client and the company and makes the experience pleasant and profitable for both.
For sale at our next estate sale Feb 13-15,
at 2601 Bettis in Rollingwood.
Starting Friday, 1-4, Sat 9-4 and Sun 9-2.
- Furniture and framed art
- Twin motorized hospital bed
- Kitchen items
- China and two other sets of dishes
- Books, records, DVDs
- Women's clothes
- Shoes and purses
- Patio furniture
- Washer and dryer
- We also have a 2003 Buick LeSabre with 97,500 miles for $3500, the car can be sold prior to the sale.
Estate Mates Advice:
When do you need an Estate Sale?
There are many occasions that might cause a person to need an estate sale: death in the family, downsizing to a smaller place, moving out of town or just having too much stuff.
Usually, if there is a death the executor finds a way to dispose of the items that heirs do not want or may decide to have an estate sale so that the heirs each get an equal amount of money. Often heirs disagree about what they want and two siblings may want the same piece of furniture. Selling the items and dividing up the money is the fairest way to handle a difference in value between what people want.
Downsizing to a smaller place or moving out of town is another reason to have a sale. Some pieces of furniture that you want to keep should be tagged "Not for Sale" or removed before the estate sale workers begin pricing items. Many times, the scale of the furniture for a large home is not suitable for a smaller space, so people may want to sell their furniture and buy new items with the smaller space in mind. Typically, sofas and dining room sets are too big to fit in the new place.
Sometimes, people get a price on moving their furniture and decide to start over with buying new items at the new location because they can save the moving costs.
If you need help disposing of items but do not have enough to hold a sale, contact Linda Moore at 577-1015.
What we can do for you:
- Estate Mates, LLC provides estate sale services for clients in the Austin Area who need to downsize or liquidate an estate. We organize, price, and display the items attractively and conduct the sale on Saturday and Sunday. After the sale, the client has a choice on how to handle the leftovers.
- We sell everything from new to vintage to antique and from ordinary household goods to the extraordinary (vintage cars and welding equipment are some items we have handled in the past). If you have a car that needs to be sold, we can handle the sale while we are doing the estate sale.
- By pricing items above garage sale and below retail, we attract dealers, collectors, and the general public.
is a real estate broker with 30 years in the business, who can sell the house and the contents. Her experience working for another estate sale company gives her knowledge of how to price household items.